For more information text the word “APM” to (952) 222-7509
Position: Assistant Program Manager
Benefits: Full Benefits Package & Paid Time Off
- Bloomington – Full-time (40 hours)
- Assisting the residents in all areas of daily living, while encouraging independence and community inclusion
- Helping with grooming, hygiene, social skills, medication administration, and other activities as needed
- Providing support to the Program Manager so that services are consistently provided
- Assisting with scheduling
- Helping with employee reviews
- Making sure policies and procedures are being followed at all times
- Participating in individual program planning with each resident
- Assisting in developing and attaining their personal life goals
- Helping with the training of staff so that they learn and maintain the skills necessary to perform their jobs well
- Supervising the physical environment so that resident and staff safety is ensured
Education and Licensing Requirements:
- Two years of work experience in the field required.
- Driver’s License required. Must also show proof of valid motor vehicle insurance upon employment.
- Ability to operate a company vehicle or transport clients in one’s own vehicle.
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a paycheck. You will get the chance to make a big impact on your community, while also getting some great perks including:
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Bring your pet to work (depending on location)!
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.Apply Now