In Home Services – Direct Support Professional (DSP) Anoka County
$13.26 an hour – Full-time, Part-time
|DSP-In Home||Anoka||M-F: 12P-8P (Flexible Scheduling)||$13.26/hr||FT|
|DSP-In Home||Anoka||M-F: 11A-6P (Flexible Scheduling)||$13.26/hr||FT|
What we provide our staff:
- Flexible Scheduling
- We look for a schedule that will work for you.
- Part-time and full-time positions are available.
- Learning and teaching life skills
- Teach life skills to others and learn some new skills in return.
- Rewarding Experiences
- Provide support to individuals to gain independence at home and in the community.
- Boost confidence and self-advocacy skills.
- Bring positive change and experiences to those around you.
- Get a boost yourself from working with a great group of people!
- Our staff are work with people one-on-one in their homes and in the community.
- We are looking for self-starters who are comfortable working on their own.
- Community Environment: find a community at wo
- Build relationships with the people you support, their teams, your co-workers, and management.
- Use the skills you haveand bring your hobbies to work!
- Enjoy biking? art? video games? music? We would love for you to bring your hobbies and interests to work and share them! Get paid to do the things you love…and introduce them to others!
- Community involvement
- Our staff are active with people providing services at home and in the community.
Join our team and make an impact!
For more information, text the word “DSP-Anoka” to (952) 222-7509
Position Title: In-Home Services – Direct Support Professional
Schedule: Flexible Hours
Location: Hennepin and Anoka counties
Purpose: As an In-Home Direct Support Professional with Opportunity Partners, you provide support and training to people in their homes and community so that they can live as independent as possible.
- Two years of post-secondary education and/or 0-2 years of human services experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a company vehicle or transport people in employee’s own vehicle
- Must show proof of valid motor vehicle insurance
Other Desired Skills:
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to relate to individuals with developmental disabilities
- Knowledge of community resources
- Person-centered interaction style
- Working knowledge in computer skills- Word, Excel, Outlook
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Problem solving
- Listening skills
Who We Are:
Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000 individuals annually! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Why Opportunity Partners?
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success!
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- Career growth and development opportunities
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.26 /hourApply Now