Direct Support Professional (DSP) In Home Services Anoka
$13.26 an hour – Full-time, Part-time
For more information text the word “DSP-Anoka” to (952) 222-7509
If you are self motivated, like working independently, and enjoy working with people on one on one and in group settings, apply now!
Position Title: Direct Support Professional – In-Home Services
Schedule: Flexible Hours
Location: Hennepin and Anoka counties
Purpose: As an In-Home Direct Support Professional with Opportunity Partners, you provide support and training to people in their homes and community so that they can live as independent as possible.
- Two years of post secondary education and/or 0-2 years of human services experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a company vehicle or transport people in employee’s own vehicle
- Must show proof of valid motor vehicle insurance
Other Desired Skills:
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to relate to individuals with developmental disabilities
- Knowledge of community resources
- Person-centered interaction style
- Working knowledge in computer skills- Word, Excel, Outlook
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Problem solving
- Listening skills
Who We Are:
Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000 individuals annually! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success!
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- Career growth and development opportunities
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.26 /hourApply Now