If you are self motivated, like working independently, and enjoy working with people on one on one and in group settings, APPLY NOW!
Our full time positions start at 30 hours a week with full benefits. Our part time positions include paid time off!
For more information text the word “DSP-Apartment” to (952) 222-7509
Position: Direct Support Professional- Supported Apartment Specialist
Locations and Hours:
|Supported Apartment Specialist||Hopkins||(40 hrs) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7:55am-5:55pm||$12.70/hr||FT|
|Supported Apartment Specialist||Hopkins||(22 hrs) Saturday & Sunday 4:15pm-10:15pm, Monday & Tuesday 3pm-8pm||$12.70/hr||PT|
|Supported Apartment Specialist||Hopkins||(30 hrs) Sunday 7:55 AM-5:55 PM, Monday 7:55 AM-5:55 PM, Tuesday 7:55 AM-5:55 PM||$12.70/hr||FT|
|Supported Apartment Specialist||Coon Rapids||(20/hrs) Monday thru Friday 7am-11am||$12.70/hr||PT|
|Supported Apartment Specialist||Coon Rapids||(32 hrs) Monday and Friday 11am-7pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am-4pm||$12.70/hr||FT|
Purpose: The purpose of this position is to provide services to people served in a supported apartment and community environment. You will be assisting in all areas of daily living so that each person meets their personal goals and develops self-management and independence.
Educational and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in the human services field preferred
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a company vehicle and/or transport people in employee’s own vehicle
- Valid proof of motor vehicle insurance
- Communication skills, both oral and written.
- Organizational skills.
- Instructing skills.
- The ability to perform within a team framework.
- Working knowledge or ability to learn positive support strategies.
- Ability to work independently within a defined set of policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Basic computer skills.
Who we are:
Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000 individuals annually! Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Why Work For Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a paycheck. You will get the chance to make a big impact on your community, while also getting some great perks including:
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Paid orientation and on the job training
- Career growth and development opportunities
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.Apply Now
*Please indicate the position you are interested in and include your resume with your email application