Position Title: Supported Employment Team Site Supervisor-Float (SET Site Supervisor-Float)
For more information text the words “Supported Employment Team Site Supervisor-Float” to (952) 222-7509Apply Now
Hours: Monday-Friday; Full time
Location: Open positions located in the Twin Cities/Metro Area
Compensation: $14.25/hour PLUS $500 hiring bonus!* Plus Benefits
Overview: As a Supported Employment Team Lead Float on Site for Opportunity Partners! As a SET Site Supervisor, you will be coaching and supporting a team at our client sites. If you like to work independently and you have great communication and problem solving skills, APPLY NOW!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a company vehicle or transport people in employee’s own vehicle.
- Must show proof of valid motor vehicle insurance
- Two years of post high school training or experience in the rehabilitation field preferred
Other skills we look for:
- Must be able to be self directed throughout the day
- Ability to recognize and develop work site procedures
- Ability to analyze jobs in relation to person served abilities
- Ability to plan time
- Working knowledge of business community
- Ability to teach job techniques and duties
- Ability to break jobs tasks down
- Ability to relate to individuals with disabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly in emergency situations
Why Opportunity Partners?:
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a paycheck. You will get the chance to make a big impact on your community, while also getting some great perks including:
- $500 hiring bonus!*
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses
- 403(b) retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee discounts
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Paid on the job training and orientation
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
- You can even bring your pet to work (depending on location)!
*Terms of bonus payout will be discussed during the interview/offer process
Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.